[Video] Fire service fails; Beverly Afaglo's house completely gutted by fire

[Video] Fire service fails; Beverly Afaglos’s house completely gutted by fire
Beverly Afaglo
Google search engine
Once again, the competence of the Ghana Fire Service is questioned as they struggled unsuccessfully to save Beverly Afaglo’s house which burned down within 4 hours.

The video shows an empty shell of a house as fire has completely burned everything in the house to ashes. According to Beverly Afaglo, the fire service got there on time. But without proper equipment to fight the fire, the house and everything in it was gone.

“The fire service got in on time, but over 40mins they couldn’t go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke. Why are they not well equipped gosh) They stood there deliberating, and another came, and that was the worse, they had to use a generator, but it couldn’t start which also took a while. Then another came which went thru a neighbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire, but it was too late. My mum, the kid’s nanny, the kids and I are all left with nothing.
This country, let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXfjr9sZf4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another video, the actress is audibly crying as she salvaged through the wreckage. Everything seems to have burned down to scraps. She wrote, “My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs …… Everything gone, my passports, clothes, shoes, bags, wigs, jewellery, perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXcoHksvlW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

“My kid’s room and all their clothes everything is gone. I’m left with what I wore out, that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties, but where do I start from?” she continued.

By Grace Somuah-Annan|3news.com|Ghana

]]>