April witnessed a spike in crime with the ritual murder of an 11-year-old boy by two teenagers in Kasoa sending chills down the spine of the nation.
Find below (and re-read) the major headlines in April:
- Gov’t to be strict on Covid-19 restrictions this Easter – Akufo-Addo warns
- GRA commences use of Ghana card number as taxpayer identification number
- [Video] We can’t accept homosexuality in Ghana – Bagbin to Australian govt
- Rasta students sue Achimota school
- [Video] Prez Akufo-Addo’s Easter Message
- Who makes the 2021 VGMA nominations?
- [Video] Teenagers held for ‘ritual murder’ of 11-yr-old in Kasoa
- Large mammals washed ashore at Axim-Bewire beach after tons of dead fish were found at Osu beach
- Fisheries Ministry investigates cause of fish deaths at Osu beach
- Shatta Bundle in trouble for allegedly defiling girl after party in Bole
- FDA acts swiftly to block washed-ashore fish from entering the market
- Police to arrest anyone found distributing washed-ashore fish
- Two alleged ‘teen ritualists’ remanded in Police custody
- SHS 3 students stranded as reopening postponed
- Fetish Priestess who allegedly influenced Kasoa ritual murder arrested
- Dead Dolphins: Ghana Health Service urged to track possible health effects
- Rousing welcome for Speaker in hometown
- Seven rearrested after jailbreak in Zenu-Atadeka; police chase rest
- Africa hit with delays in AstraZeneca vaccine supplies
- [Video] Body of 11-yr-old murdered boy finally laid to rest
- CARTOON OF THE MONTH: Kasoa ‘money rituals’ – where it started!
Compiled by Emmanuel Kwame Amoh|3news.com|Ghana