They are Anthony Klokpa[Ada West], Kwadwo Nyame Datiakwa [Kintampo South], Imoro Adams [East Mamprusi], Jasper Jato Maoyi [Kpandai], Derek Ohene Asifo [Upper West Akim], Stephen Baidoo [Wassa Amenfi East] and Moses Adae Fofie [Sene West].
A statement issued by the Flagstaff House Communications Bureau Wednesday evening did not state when their dismissal take effective.
Also, in accordance with the Constitution and the Local Goverment Act, the President has nominated eight MMDCEs for approval. They are:
1. Frank Pratt – Abura- Asebu- Kwamankese
2. Margaret Ansei – Suhum Municipal
3. Alfred Kofi Wukanya – Nkwanta South
4. Lawrence Ackah Santana – Sefwi Wiawso
5. Aboore Adongo Phillip – Bolgatanga
6. Magnus Jacob Yama Tampuri – East Mamprusi
7. Alfred Donkor – Kpandai
8. Apraku Lartey – Tano North