Asante Kotoko have officially announced an eight-member management team to help in the daily running of the club.
Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Premier League side Nana Yaw Amponsah made the list public on Friday, September 18.
Mr Amponsah described Asante Kotoko as a gold mine and added that the newly formed management has the skills to mine the gold within.
The list comprises two females.
The members of the committee are:
• Emmanuel Newton Dasoberi (Administrative and Operations Manager)
• Moses Antwi Benefo (Communications Manager)
• Eric Amoako Twum (Commercial Manager)
• Thomas Sevordzi (Finance Manager)
• Dentaa Amoateng, MBE (Diaspora and International Relations Manger)
• Akua Pokuaa Kwarteng (Head of Legal-Domestic)
• Nilo Effori (Head of Legal- International)
• David Obeng Nyarko (Special Assistant to the CEO)
By Francis Hema|3news.com|Ghana