This was announced in Parliament on Friday after a new list was presented to the house. This comes just about a month after the Water Resources Works and Housing Ministry, headed by then Collins Dauda was replaced by the newly created Power Ministry, headed by Dr. Kwabena Donkor.
In the latest reshuffle, Water Resources Works and Housing Ministry, now headed by Dr. Kweku Agyeman Mensah is brought back and the Transport Ministry, headed by Dzifa Attivor taken out.
Some analysts say the new change is also aimed at having a regional balance in cabinet because it lacked appreciable representation from the Ashanti region.
Below is the new Cabinet list submitted to Parliament
1. Ministry of Finance
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration
3. Ministry of Defense
4. Ministry of Petroleum
5. Ministry of Interior
7. Ministry of Justice and Attorney-General Department
11. Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development
12. Ministry of Health
13. Ministry of Education
14. Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations
15. Ministry of Water Resources Works and Housing
16. Ministry of Power
18. Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection
By: Martin Asiedu-Dartey|3news.com|Ghana]]>