The ruling National Democratic Congress’ John Dramani Mahama’s picture will be the first on ballot sheets for the presidential elections on 7 December, 2012.
The balloting for the positions was conducted at the offices of the Electoral Commission October 19, 2012.
The leading opposition party, New Patriotic Party, will occupy the third position.
By virtue of being an independent candidate, Jacob Osei Yeboah will have his picture appear bottom of the ballot sheet.
Below are the positions of all the seven contesting parties and the independent candidate:
1. National Democratic Congress (NDC) – John Dramani Mahama
2. Great Consolidated Popular Party (GCPP) – Henry Herbert Lartey
3. New Patriotic Party (NPP) – Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo
4. Progressive People’s Party (PPP) – Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom
5. United Front Party (UFP) – Akwasi Addai
6. People’s National Convention(PNC) – Hassan Ayariga
7. Convention People’s Party (CPP) – Dr. Abu Sakara
8. Independent Candidate – Jacob Osei Yeboah