Accredited and top ranked business schools from across the globe will be in Accra on Monday to offer qualified candidates of Masters in Business Administration [MBA] expert advice on the best schools for them.
Admission directors of prestigious MBA programmes will be at the Movenpick Hotel to carefully evaluate the profile of the respective candidates and match them based on their expectations to the right business schools.
Read below the full details of the event
The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Accra on September 19, 2016. Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Date: September 19, 2016
Time: From 4:30pm to 10:00pm (upon invitation)
Place: Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra, Independence Avenue, Ridge, Bus Station: Kufour Station
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and Alumni
- Individual consulting sessions
- Many scholarship opportunities
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
REGISTER HERE TODAY – http://bit.ly/2bXBw8f
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2015 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour:
INSEAD Executive, HEC Paris, EDHEC Business School, Cass Business School, London School of Marketing, IESE Global Executive MBA, Manchester Business School, Edinburgh Business School of Heriot-Watt University, Esade Business School, Hult International Business School, IE Business School, Middlesex University Dubai, Loyola University Chicago, University of Geneva, Rotterdam School of Management- Erasmus University, IMD EMBA, NEOMA Business School, SDA Bocconi, University of Wollongong in Dubai, University of St. Gallen EMBA-HSG, West Virginia University, Newcastle University Business School, S P Jain School of Global Management, Strathclyde MBA – UAE, University of Leicester and many more!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, REGISTER HERE TODAY. – http://bit.ly/2bXBw8f