If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user, visitor or viewer of our website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
‘www.3news.com’ is a site operated by MG Digital Media Ltd (‘us’ or ‘we’). We are a company registered in Ghana under company registration number CS692082015 and have our registered office at HNO 38, Mamlajon Avenue, North Dzorwulu, Accra. Our main trading address is MG Digital Media Ltd, P.O. Box 1464,Accra
ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
Access to our Website is permitted on temporary basis, and we reserve the right to amend the information or withdraw the services we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights in our Website. All text, information, graphics, interface, photographs, video and other material available on the Website is protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may not use our intellectual property rights without our express written consent, however you are permitted to print or save to your individual PC, tablet or storage extracts from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use. This does not include downloading, storing, transmitting, displaying, copying or distributing any materials on the Website, or extracts from it, in a structured manner or creating a database in any form compromising all or any part of any material on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off, copied or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content of the Website at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The content on our Website is provided for general information only and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions and warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, We and our respective agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by law, statute or otherwise;
- any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for:
- direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by infringement of general laws (including the omission to act in accordance with reasonable carefulness) breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
UPLOADING MATERIALS TO OUR WEBSITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload materials to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our Website, you must comply with the Content Standards set out below. You confirm that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any failure to comply.
Any material you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to those third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitute a violation of their intellectual property rights, breach of their confidential information or of their right to privacy.
We shall not be responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if in our opinion such material does not comply with the Content Standard below.
You may use our Website for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in a way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way
- to send, receive, upload, download, or use re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form or similar solicitation (spam);
- to create liability for us in anyway; or in any way that causes us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our IPSs or other suppliers; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs similar to computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Website in contravention of any of the provisions in these Terms of Website Use:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website (“Contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with the Website.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable laws of Ghana and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory
- promote violent or sexually implicit material;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe on any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be false, inaccurate or likely to deceive or mislead any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s person privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misinterpret your identity or affiliation with anyone person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us if that is not the case
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful acts such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods and services that are prohibited under these Terms of Website Use.
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our Website, we have not reviewed these third party websites and have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites or any information, software or other products or materials found these; or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms of Website Use. Where a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms of Website Use constitutes a material breach of terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for re-imbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to the law enforcement authorities as we reasonably deem appropriate
If any provision in these Terms of Website Use, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision these Terms of Website Use shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision.
We may transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of our rghts and obligations under these Terms of Website Use to any third party without notice and without the need to receive your consent.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Courts of Ghana will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims arising from or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These Terms of Website Use and any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana.
To contact us please email [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our Website