News

10-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Kumasi

The lifeless body of the boy
The lifeless body of the boy

A 10-year-old boy was killed Sunday evening when he was electrocuted after he touched a container shop at Dichemso in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region.

An Electricity Company of Ghana pole was said to have fallen on the container which is located near the Serwaah Nyarko Senior High School and being used as a shop, TV3’s Benjamin Aidoo reported.

shock2
The lifeless body being carried away.

The boy was said to be passing by the container with some friends when he touched the container, giving him an instant electric shock. He was said to have shouted for help but people arrived at the scene late.

His yet to be identified.

By 3news.com|Ghana
Twitter @3News   |  Facebook @3NewsGh

Leave a comment below
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Close